Hydraulic brake light switch with an imperial male thread. These high quality switches are used within the hydraulic braking circuit and are operated when pressure builds when applying the brakes. Once the switch is made, the electrical circuit is complete and the brake lights are illuminated. This type of switch is much more reliable than the pedal activated type switch and feature an 1/8-27 NPT male thread. They are often fitted into a 3 or 4 way brake t-piece using some PTFE tape or hydraulic thread sealant.
- Imperial Hydraulic Brake Light Switch
- Simply Fit into a 4 Way Imperial T-Piece
- Features an 1/8 - 27 NPT Male Thread
- Fit Using some PTFE Tape or Thread Sealant
- More Reliable than Pedal Type Switches