Topran hydraulic brake light switch with an M10 x 1 metric fine male thread. These high quality German made switches are used within the hydraulic braking circuit and are operated when pressure builds when applying the brakes. Once the switch is made, the electrical circuit is complete and the brake lights are illuminated.
- Metric Hydraulic Brake Light Switch
- Simply Fit into a 4 Way Metric T-Piece
- Switch Operated by Brake Line Pressure
- Features an M10 x 1 Metric Male Thread
- Fit Using some PTFE Tape/Thread Sealant
- More Reliable than Pedal Type Switches
This type of switch is much more reliable than the pedal activated type switch and feature an M10 x 1 male thread. Often fitted into a 3 or 4 way brake t-piece using some PTFE tape or hydraulic thread sealant.