Terms & Conditions
Here's Our Trading Terms, Simple and to the Point, We Tell It like it Is!
(Because we don't believe in page after page of terms and conditions! You won't read them and we'll be accused of hiding stuff!)
1) We currently sell all our products through our Website only. We may select a range of items to appear on Amazon and eBay, but it's unlikely that all products will ever appear on all platforms. You can't ring and order over the phone for security reasons, so please order on our website...
2) All products are high quality, off road components and have a limited lifetime dependant on use. All items are for off road use and as we have no ability to check how they are fitted or what use they are subjected to, they carry no warranty, unless otherwise stated.
3) There are cheaper, lesser quality products out there, however we aim to stock, use and sell predominantly the best. If we can offer more economical product alternatives, we might list both and state this in the relevant products description.
4) Stock is listed on the actual product description pages and special order items are only ordered when you place an order for them. We try to dispatch within 2-3 days of receiving your order, often quicker, unless special order items are involved.
5) We are not here to send out products for casual inspection, please only buy if you are serious. If you want more information on anything and we can supply it, we will, if we can't we'll say so and point you towards somebody who can...
6) We will e-mail you when we dispatch an order, with the tracking details and carriers website address. Often You'll also receive an e-mail with tracking details and updates from the carrier themselves, we usually tend to use Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
7) If after placing an order you decide you wish to cancel, please send an e-mail to inform us asap. If the parcel has gone, the carriage costs will still likely apply. If you need to return a product, view our'Returns Policy' page for all the details you will need.
8) Special order (SPO) items cannot be returned, they are specially ordered on receipt of your order. Please also ensure that after you've received tracking details from us and or the carrier, that you'll need to be around to sign for their delivery. Please ensure you give us an e-mail address and mobile number when ordering.
9) We do comply with UK selling regulations, but we don't typically have many returns and were pretty sure it's due to the caliber of our customers! Also we look forward to any feedback, our only joy is to successfully supply you with what you want, also tell us if there are products you'd like us to offer, we'll try to make that happen...
10) All images and text are Copyright and cannot be used without our written permission. All orders are paid in GBP upon ordering and remember that without pre-payment, we can't take your order seriously. All goods remain the property of Extreme Baja Karts (Offscript), until paid for in full.
11) If you don't agree with our Trading Terms, please don't purchase from us, we haven't got time to waste! Whenever applicable, further terms and conditions will appear here, we're not here to trick you, we're a genuine UK business and look forward to hearing from you!